It’s Wednesday and I’ve been in better moods. But I’m bringing you these five thoughts. On with the posting.
1. MLB Postseason: Baseball’s postseason is getting in its groove and the Wild Card’s are gearing up. Well the Royals advance to take on the Angels. The NL Wild Card sets off tonight as San Francisco takes on Pittsburgh. The Detroit Tigers starts their series with the Baltimore Orioles on Thursday and the St. Louis Cardinals begin their series with the Los Angeles Dodgers on Friday.
2. Michael Phelps Arrested For DUI: Swimming legend and Baltimore native Michael Phelps decided to drive through Fort McHenry Tunnel while on that liquor and thought it would be all good. Nope, they pulled that car over and he failed his field sobriety tests. He was charged and he ‘was deeply sorry about the arrest’. White Privilege will allow him to get a slap on the wrist.
3. New Details Emerge In The Wiz Khalifa/Amber Rose Split: It seems as if everyone has an opinion about Wiz and Amber’s split. I don’t know why they need to talk about like we really give a fuck. So apparent Wiz was caught cheating with two twin sisters. (1. Yes, they were biological. 2. That’s nasty.) Then people are like “I don’t know how Wiz could cheat on Amber. She’s so fine.” That may be true but she could have been annoying as fuck. I’m just saying. Anyway, long as their son is taken care off, that’s all that matters.
4. A ‘Tetris’ Movie Coming Soon?: *ponders* I have questions. Like seriously, there’s a script for it but I’m just trying to see what the plot is going to be about, and if you need a straight line and they drop the L, will it send you to hell?
5. Ebola Diagnosed In The U.S.: Nope, no more handshakes from me. An Ebola diagnosed patient traveled from Liberia on 9/19/14 and arrived in the U.S. on 9/20/14 and was admitted to the hospital on 9/28/14 after seeking care a few days prior. The CDC states that it’s a small chance of an outbreak in the Dallas area but if you’re from that area and you’re reading this, it’s just head nods and waves from here out.