It’s raining heavy outside. But that’s not going to stop these thoughts from dropping.
1. Wizards Win Series Against Bulls: The Wizards clinched the first round series win against the Bulls. I’m sure that a lot of ‘experts’ are eating their words as the Bulls defense was supposed to shut down the Wizards. But the Wizards will now await the winner of the Pacers/Hawks series.
2. Clippers Wins Emotional Game 5: After their team owner was handed a lifetime ban , the Los Angeles Clippers won in their return to the Staples Center 113-103 over the Golden State Warriors. The support the team received from around the league and even outside the sport shows that this was a big step in the team moving forward.
3. Rihanna Raises Eyebrows With lui Magazine Cover: Rihanna has the internet buzzing again as she posed topless for a French magazine. Her brand won’t be affected by this so allow that woman to handle her career.
4. #BringBackOurGirls: I’ve been seeing this hashtag on Twitter the past few days and decided to see what was it about. Over in Nigeria, 234 little girls were kidnapped from a school in Chibok. There’s a petition asking the US to assist in the efforts in getting them back.
5. Jameis Winston Reportedly Busted For Stealing Crab Legs: Not lunch meat. Not ground beef. Not even snacks. BUT CRAB LEGS! Jameis Winston, the Heisman Trophy winning quarterback from Florida State University was busted for stealing the seafood item from Pubix. It’s just a citation and if he completes his sanctions, it won’t appear on his record. But come on now? You mean that a Heisman winning quarterback can’t get groceries. I mean someone could be nice and hook him up.
P.S. Happy Birthday to Nerd Boo. Thanks for always reading and lending support.