It’s the most ghoulish time of the year… Halloween is just a few days away so these Midweek Thoughts are here to frighten you… MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1. NBA Season Has Returned: The 2014-2015 NBA Season kicked off last night with three games. The Wizards kick off their season against the Miami Heat and I’m hoping that they can capitalize on the great season they had last year.
2. 85 Year Old Man Allegedly Robbed By Twins He Met Online: I came across this story a few days ago and I’m still trying to figure out why an 85 year old man is online looking for young tenders? He’s old enough to be their great-grandfather!! The two twin girls, Shaina and Shalaine Foster (both 17) were charged with kidnapping, robbery, assault, burglary and grand-larceny. Keep your nasty paw-paw off the internets. Get him a Playboy or Penthouse magazine.
3. Barnabas Davis Arrested With That Ebola: No, he didn’t have the actually Ebola virus. That’s just what he called his brand of heroin. Police in Toms River, NJ arrested Davis with 633 bags of heroin on his person after conducting a raid of his room at the Ramada Inn hotel that he was staying at. That’s just what some drug dealers do when they want to say that their particular brand of drug is more potent than the competition.
4. People Dressing Up As Ray and Janay Rice For Halloween: Over the weekend, there were photos appearing on Instagram with people dressing up as Rice’s poking ‘fun’ at their domestic violence story from earlier this year. Now if the script had been flipped, it would be much outrage and sensitive feelings. So cut the bullshit.
5. Chadwick Boseman Signs Five Picture Deal With Marvel: Boseman, who portrayed Jackie Robinson (42) and James Brown (Get On Up) will appear in upcoming Marvel Films as Black Panther. This does include the Black Panther movie that is scheduled to be in theaters November 2017. I think this is a great look for Boseman and fans of the Black Panther comics.